NRS was founded on the important goal of providing the right person for the job EVERY single time on a bespoke basis.
Not only do we work closely with clients and employers to fully understand their business needs, NRS also conducts face to face interviews with candidates before adding them to their books and placing the candidate into work.
It’s on the back of a consistent, professional approach NRS has built and enviable reputation with a host of clients across a plethora of industries because we have proven we deliver on our promises time and time again.
So why not let us do the same for you?
No matter how big or small your recruitment needs are you can put your trust in us.
At NRS we pride ourselves on providing exactly what you need EVERY time. Whether you need a one off, temporary, or long term solution, you can be confident that NRS will solve all your recruitment needs.
Our Promise to Clients
- We will provide exactly what you have asked for
- You will get 100% honesty
- There will be no late name changes
- You will get the correct qualified staff to do the requested job
- You will get a dedicated 24/7 service
- Competitive pricing
- We can facilitate inductions
- All new starters are handled by a REP of NRS
The NRS Recruitment Process
- All candidates are pre-screened over the telephone before being invited to a face to face interview
- The face to face interview will take place to correctly ascertain skills, qualifications and experience of candidate
- The candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK is checked
- The candidate’s references will be provided if requested by the client
- NRS will fully prepare all candidates for their roles and will provide them with PPE where needed
- NRS will have regular communication with workers during their assignment
- NRS will be on hand, where needed, to provide a HR service for its candidates
- Candidate’s will complete a skills test relevant to their role
- Sector specific, or client bespoke testing, will be carried out upon request